Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

pictag

Again hutang tagged..but tak rasa lambat sgt kot..[haha sbb nampak kak pah n her hubby je yang dah buat tagged ni...jadi no 3 dapat hadiah jugak kan masa sekolah...huhu]

“The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people”

I am

betul...saya pendiam....

colorfull

I really want to go to?

Performing hajj and umrah

boleh kan ???? ^_^

Back to our root
my favourite place
always Dengkil..haha

My favourite things
kamera ku yang kerap terabai..soghie baby

My favorite drink[s]

teh o ais limau

Fresh orange

My favourite food[s]
satay

bubur

My favourite color definitely
like this

I live inBatu Pahat lah

also Putrajaya

Insyaallah Dengkilville

I was born in


hospital muar

Im attended


tadika kemas kampung merdeka

SKPP

SKPB [aku cari sk pt bilal balik2 kuar gambar hajar ngan madey]
TIGS

KMNS

UKM

UTHM

USMKK

My favourite stories

sixth sence [cerita slow]

spirited away [yes i love to watch slow movies]

My hobby
driving

kitty

Im wishing for
happy family


master chocolatier..hoho

extra money

I am tagging
my 2 bubbly future cousin zahyra n nor


4 comments:

Anonymous said... Reply to comment

hoyeh hutang langsai~

ciketon fazya said... Reply to comment

tp ku cari sekolah, keluarnya hajar..haha

Arfah said... Reply to comment

ajaib juge ye boleh kuar ajar dgn madey. ahahahahah... glamer~~~

Hajar Bte Zainal said... Reply to comment

cane leh kuar pic aku ngan madey nie..hahahah..giler prt bilal kami rupanyer..

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected